SIMATIC DP, HART analog input SM 331, 8 AI, 0/4 - 20 mA HART, for ET200M with IM153-2, 1 x 20-pole, Functions: FW update, HART auxiliary variables, redundancy, local diagnostic buffer with time stamping,
: SIMATIC DP, HART analog input SM 33
- SIMATIC DP
- HART analog input SM 331
- 8 AI
- 0/4 - 20 mA HART
- for ET200M with IM153-2
- 1 x 20-pole
- Functions: FW update
- HART auxiliary variables
- local diagnostic buffer with time stamping
• The HART module range covers analog input modules and analog output modules for normal and
• hazardous areas
• For using HART in ET 200M in the SIMATIC S5/S7 and PCS 7 automation systems for the use of HART
• All transducers or HART actuators which are certified for communication using the HART protocol can
• be connected
• Conventional transducers with 4 to 20 mA technology without HART protocol can also be
• Plug exclusively into ET 200M
Training Data Goes here
There is no technical info available for this product.
There is no certificate available for this product.
There is no accessory available for this product.