Plastic label with drill hole, Roll, white, unlabeled, can be labeled with: THERMOMARK ROLLMASTER 300/600, THERMOMARK X1.2, THERMOMARK ROLL X1, THERMOMARK ROLL 2.0, THERMOMARK ROLL, mounting type: adhesive, lettering field size: 30 x 12 mm, Number of individual labels: 500
- Plastic label with drill hole
- can be labeled with: THERMOMARK ROLLMASTER 300/600
- THERMOMARK X1.2
- THERMOMARK ROLL X1
- THERMOMARK ROLL 2.0
- THERMOMARK ROLL
- mounting type: adhesive
- lettering field size: 30 x 12 mm
- Number of individual labels: 500
• The EMLP 24 ... self-adhesive markers are particularly well suited to marking electrical buttons and indicator lamps on consoles or control cabinets
• The markers meet the same standards as the engraved labels. They provide high-quality visuals.
• Quick and inexpensive marking with THERMOMARK ... roll printers from PHOENIX CONTACT
• When combined with the right ink ribbon, the marking is highly resistant to solvents and mechanical influences. The marking is even suitable for use under harsh industrial conditions.
Training Data Goes here
Ambient temperature (operation)
-40 °C ... 120 °C
Ambient temperature (assembly)
18 °C ... 40 °C
Recommended storage conditions
23 °C/50 % relative humidity. Storage in a dry and dark place in the original packaging is recommended.
free from silicone and halogen
DIN EN 61010-1 (VDE 0411-1)
Number of individual labels
Number of individual labels per row
Marking mounting type
There is no certificate available for this product.
There is no accessory available for this product.