Plastic label, can be ordered: by line, white, labeled according to customer specifications, mounting type: adhesive, lettering field size: 20 mm x 8 mm, Number of individual labels: 500
: EMLP (20X8)R CUS
- Plastic label
- can be ordered: by line
- labeled according to customer specifications
- mounting type: adhesive
- lettering field size: 20 mm x 8 mm
- Number of individual labels: 500
• The EMLP ... self-adhesive markers are particularly suited to marking electrical components, devices, and buttons
• The markers meet the same standards as the engraved labels. They provide high-quality visuals.
• Quick and inexpensive marking with THERMOMARK ... roll printers from PHOENIX CONTACT
• When combined with the right ink ribbon, the marking is highly resistant to solvents and mechanical influences. The marking is even suitable for use under harsh industrial conditions.
• Labeling service: Phoenix Contact can custom-label all EMLP ... markers in accordance with your requirements
Training Data Goes here
Ambient temperature (operation)
-40 °C ... 120 °C
Ambient temperature (assembly)
18 °C ... 40 °C
Recommended storage conditions
23 °C/50 % relative humidity. Storage in a dry and dark place in the original packaging is recommended.
free from silicone and halogen
DIN EN 61010-1 (VDE 0411-1)
Number of individual labels
Number of individual labels per row
Marking mounting type
There is no certificate available for this product.
There is no accessory available for this product.