Plastic label, Roll, white, unlabeled, can be labeled with: THERMOMARK ROLLMASTER 300/600, THERMOMARK X1.2, THERMOMARK ROLL X1, THERMOMARK ROLL 2.0, THERMOMARK ROLL, mounting type: adhesive, lettering field size: 20 x 7 mm, Number of individual labels: 500
: EMLP (20X7)R
- Plastic label
- can be labeled with: THERMOMARK ROLLMASTER 300/600
- THERMOMARK X1.2
- THERMOMARK ROLL X1
- THERMOMARK ROLL 2.0
- THERMOMARK ROLL
- mounting type: adhesive
- lettering field size: 20 x 7 mm
- Number of individual labels: 500
• The EMLP ... self-adhesive markers are particularly suited to marking electrical components, devices, and buttons
• The markers meet the same standards as the engraved labels. They provide high-quality visuals.
• Quick and inexpensive marking with THERMOMARK ... roll printers from PHOENIX CONTACT
• When combined with the right ink ribbon, the marking is highly resistant to solvents and mechanical influences. The marking is even suitable for use under harsh industrial conditions.
• Labeling service: Phoenix Contact can custom-label all EMLP ... markers in accordance with your requirements
Training Data Goes here
Ambient temperature (operation)
-40 °C ... 120 °C
Ambient temperature (assembly)
18 °C ... 40 °C
Recommended storage conditions
23 °C/50 % relative humidity. Storage in a dry and dark place in the original packaging is recommended.
free from silicone and halogen
DIN EN 61010-1 (VDE 0411-1)
Number of individual labels
Number of individual labels per row
Marking mounting type
There is no certificate available for this product.