Marker for terminal blocks, Roll, white, unlabeled, can be labeled with: THERMOMARK ROLL 2.0, THERMOMARK ROLL, THERMOMARK ROLL X1, THERMOMARK ROLLMASTER 300/600, THERMOMARK X1.2, mounting type: snap into universal marker groove, snap into flat marker groove, for terminal block width: 50000 mm, lettering field size: 10 x 50,000 mm, Number of individual labels: 1
- Marker for terminal blocks
- can be labeled with: THERMOMARK ROLL 2.0
- THERMOMARK ROLL
- THERMOMARK ROLL X1
- THERMOMARK ROLLMASTER 300/600
- THERMOMARK X1.2
- mounting type: snap into universal marker groove
- snap into flat marker groove
- for terminal block width: 50000 mm
- lettering field size: 10 x 50
- 000 mm
- Number of individual labels: 1
• The TMT labeling range includes markers for all products with tall and flat marker grooves
• Quick and inexpensive marking with THERMOMARK ... roll printers from PHOENIX CONTACT
• The thermal transfer printer cutting units make it possible to trim precisely to the required length. This enables faster and cleaner equipment marking.
• When combined with the right ink ribbon, the marking is highly resistant to solvents and mechanical influences. The marking is even suitable for use under harsh industrial conditions.
• Labeling service: Phoenix Contact can custom-label all TMT ... markers in accordance with your requirements
Training Data Goes here
Ambient temperature (operation)
-30 °C ... 80 °C
Recommended storage conditions
10-30 °C / 40-70 % relative humidity. Storage in the original packaging is recommended prior to processing.
DIN EN 61010-1 (VDE 0411-1)
Number of individual labels
Number of individual labels per row
Marking mounting type
snap into universal marker groove
There is no certificate available for this product.