Snap-in marker, for marking Inline modules, labeled according to customer requirements
: EMT (62X10)R YE CUS
- Snap-in marker
- for marking Inline modules
- labeled according to customer requirements
• EMT ... insert labels for labeling various marking collars
• Thanks to their special shape, EMT ... insert labels remain securely inside the collar once inserted
• Quick and inexpensive marking with THERMOMARK ... roll printers from PHOENIX CONTACT
• When combined with the right ink ribbon, the marking is highly resistant to solvents and mechanical influences. The marking is even suitable for use under harsh industrial conditions.
• Marking service: Phoenix Contact can custom-mark all EMT ... markers according to your requirements
Training Data Goes here
Ambient temperature (operation)
-40 °C ... 120 °C
Recommended storage conditions
23 °C / 50 % relative humidity
free from silicone and halogen
DIN EN 61010-1 (VDE 0411-1)
Number of individual labels per row
Marking mounting type
snapped into marker carrier
There is no certificate available for this product.
There is no accessory available for this product.