Device connector for rear wall, CA, straight, shielded: yes, for standard and SPEEDCON interlock, M23, No. of pos.: 16+3, type of contact: Socket, Solder-in connection, Axial seal, Central fixing
- Device connector for rear wall
- shielded: yes
- for standard and SPEEDCON interlock
- No. of pos.: 16+3
- type of contact: Socket
- Solder-in connection
- Axial seal
- Central fixing
• Safe use in the field, thanks to high degree of protection
• Connector for flexible on-site assembly
• Consistent EMC protection for reliable transmission of signals
• Solder connection: proven connection technology for various litz wires
• Application-specific wall mounting optionally with thread or anti-rotation protection and lock nut
Training Data Goes here
free solder pin length
Data of the insulating body
Contact surface material
Contact connection method
Type of contacts
Number of positions
Direction of rotation
Contact diameter of power contacts
Litz wire cross section of power contacts min.
Litz wire cross section of power contacts max.
Rated current for power contacts
Rated surge voltage
Degree of pollution
Contact diameter of signal contacts
Litz wire cross section of signal contacts min.
Litz wire cross section of signal contacts max.
Nominal current per signal contact
Turned parts: copper zinc alloy (CuZn), die-cast parts: zinc (GD-Zn)
Type of locking
for standard and SPEEDCON interlock
Degree of protection (when plugged in)
Environmental Product Compliance
Environmentally Friendly Use Period = 50 years
For details about hazardous substances go to tab “Downloads”, Category “Manufacturer"s declaration”
There is no file available for this product.