Photovoltaic connector, Crimp contact, number of positions: 1, min. conductor cross section: 6 mm², Connection method: Crimp, Type of contact: Pin
- Photovoltaic connector
- Crimp contact
- number of positions: 1
- min. conductor cross section: 6 mm²
- Connection method: Crimp
- Type of contact: Pin
• High-quality materials ensure a high degree of reliability and long-term stability
• Maximum system efficiency with proven, low-loss SUNCLIX contacts
• International approvals enable worldwide use
Training Data Goes here
Degree of protection (when plugged in)
IP66 / IP68 (2 m / 24 h)
Degree of protection (not plugged in)
Ambient temperature (operation)
-40 °C ... 85 °C (installed with PV-...-HSG)
Ambient temperature (assembly)
-25 °C ... 50 °C
≤ 20 N (uninstalled state)
≤ 20 N (uninstalled state)
Degree of protection
Number of positions
Rated surge voltage (III/3)
Rated current (2.5 mm²)
Rated current (4.0 mm²)
Rated current (6.0 mm²)
Contact surface material
Contact resistance with connected conductor
Type of contact
Standards and Regulations
Flammability rating according to UL 94
• WARNING: Commission properly functioning products only. The products must be regularly inspected for damage. Decommission defective products immediately. Replace damaged products. Repairs are not possible.
• WARNING: Only electrically qualified personnel may install and operate the product. They must observe the following safety notes. The qualified personnel must be familiar with the basics of electrical engineering. They must be able to recognize and prevent danger. The relevant symbol on the packaging indicates that only personnel familiar with electrical engineering are allowed to install and operate the product.
WARNING: The connectors may not be plugged in or disconnected under load. Ignoring the warning or improper use may damage persons and/or property.
• The products are suitable for applications in plant, controller, and electrical device engineering.
• Assembled products may not be manipulated or improperly opened.
• Only use mating connectors that are specified in the technical data of the standards listed (e.g. the ones listed in the product accessories online at phoenixcontact.com/products).
• When using the product in direct connection with third-party manufacturers, the user is responsible.
• For operating voltages > 50 V AC, conductive connector housings must be grounded
• Ensure that the protective or functional ground has been properly connected.
• Observe the corresponding technical data. You will find information:o On the product On the packing label In the supplied documentation Online at phoenixcontact.com/products under the product
• The installation notes/Design In documents online on the download page at phoenixcontact.com/products must be observed for this product.
• Use a protective cap to protect connectors that are not in use. The suitable accessories are available online in the accessory section of the product at phoenixcontact.com/products
• The connector warms up in normal operation. Depending on the ambient conditions, the surface of the connector can continue to warm up. In this case, the user is responsible for posting warnings (e.g. DIN EN ISO 13732-1:2008-12).
• Operate the connector only when it is fully plugged in and interlocked.
• Ensure that when laying the cable, the tensile load on the connectors does not exceed the upper limit specified in the standards.
• Observe the minimum bending radius of the cable. Lay the cable without twisting it.
Environmental Product Compliance
Environmentally friendly use period: unlimited = EFUP-e
No hazardous substances above threshold values