Connector in molded plastic on both sides, length: 10 m, color of outer sheath: orange RAL 2003
: K-5E-M40 M9/010-C03/M40 F8
: Connector aan beide zijden met kuns
- Connector in molded plastic on both sides
- length: 10 m
- color of outer sheath: orange RAL 2003
• Our standard: robust halogen-free PUR cable
• Simple and safe: 100% electrically tested and assembled ready for use
• Designs with pre-assembled cables on one or both sides
• High flexibility: customer-specific assemblies and cable lengths can be supplied
Training Data Goes here
Standards and Regulations
WARNING: The connectors may not be plugged in or disconnected under load. Ignoring the warning or improper use may damage persons and/or property.
• WARNING: Commission properly functioning products only. The products must be regularly inspected for damage. Decommission defective products immediately. Replace damaged products. Repairs are not possible.
• WARNING: Only electrically qualified personnel may install and operate the product. They must observe the following safety notes. The qualified personnel must be familiar with the basics of electrical engineering. They must be able to recognize and prevent danger. The relevant symbol on the packaging indicates that only personnel familiar with electrical engineering are allowed to install and operate the product.
• The products are suitable for applications in plant, controller, and electrical device engineering.
• When operating the connectors in outdoor applications, they must be separately protected against environmental influences.
• Assembled products may not be manipulated or improperly opened.
• Only use mating connectors that are specified in the technical data of the standards listed (e.g. the ones listed in the product accessories online at phoenixcontact.com/products).
• When using the product in direct connection with third-party manufacturers, the user is responsible.
• For operating voltages > 50 V AC, conductive connector housings must be grounded
• Ensure that the protective or functional ground has been properly connected.
• VDE 0100/1.97 § 4126.96.36.199 and DIN EN 60 204/11.98 § 14.1.3 are applicable when combining several circuits in a cable and/or connector
• Only use tools recommended by Phoenix Contact
• The installation notes/Design In documents online on the download page at phoenixcontact.com/products must be observed for this product.
• Operate the connector only when it is fully plugged in and interlocked.
• Ensure that when laying the cable, the tensile load on the connectors does not exceed the upper limit specified in the standards.
• Observe the minimum bending radius of the cable. Lay the cable without twisting it.
• The connector warms up in normal operation. Depending on the ambient conditions, the surface of the connector can continue to warm up. In this case, the user is responsible for posting warnings (e.g. DIN EN ISO 13732-1:2008-12).
Degree of protection
IP67, when in locked state
Number of positions
Direction of rotation
Type of contact
< 0.3 mΩ
Degree of pollution
Rated surge voltage
Ambient temperature (operation)
-40 °C ... 105 °C
Type of cable
4 x 2.5 mm² + 2 x 1.5 mm²
Cable structure (AWG)
14 AWG/4c + 16 AWG/1pr
External cable diameter
Outer sheath, material
Material wire insulation
External sheath, color
orange RAL 2003
Nominal voltage, cable
4 kV (2 kV signal)
Smallest bending radius, movable installation
Ambient temperature for fixed installation
-50 °C ... 80 °C
Ambient temperature for flexible installation
-20 °C ... 70 °C
Connector specifications (second page)
Type of contact
Environmental Product Compliance
Environmentally Friendly Use Period = 50 years