Cable marker, can be ordered: by sheet, white, labeled according to customer specifications, mounting type: insert, cable diameter range: 0.6 ... 22 mm, lettering field size: 18 x 4 mm, Number of individual labels: 24
: UC-WMT (18X 4) CUS
- Cable marker
- can be ordered: by sheet
- labeled according to customer specifications
- mounting type: insert
- cable diameter range: 0.6 ... 22 mm
- lettering field size: 18 x 4 mm
- Number of individual labels: 24
• The UC-WMT ... UniCard labeling range includes markers for conductor marking with marking collars from the PATG/PATO ... system
• To simplify mounting, the insert labels are arranged on UniCard sheets so that they can be separated branch by branch
• Labeling service: Phoenix Contact can custom-label all UniCard markers according to your requirements
• The markers, which are supplied in uniform sheets, can be labeled quickly and easily using the BLUEMARK LED
• Labeled insert strips are simply inserted into the collars. This protects the marking against dirt.
• The format automatically ensures printing with a high degree of positioning accuracy
• The sheets provide space for including function texts
Training Data Goes here
0.6 mm ... 22 mm
Ambient temperature (operation)
-40 °C ... 120 °C
Recommended storage conditions
23 °C/50 % relative humidity. Storage in a dry and dark place in the original packaging is recommended.
Base element material
free from silicone and halogen
DIN EN 61010-1 (VDE 0411-1)
Number of individual labels
Number of individual labels per row
Marking mounting type
Fire behaviour for railway vehicle (DIN EN 45545-2)
HL 1 - HL 2 HL 1 - HL 2 HL 1 - HL 2
Standards and Regulations
Flammability rating according to UL 94
There is no certificate available for this product.
There is no accessory available for this product.
There is no file available for this product.