Cable connector, M23 PRO, straight, shielded: yes, Screw locking, M23, No. of pos.: 8+1, type of contact: Pin, Crimp connection, cable diameter range: 3 mm ... 15 mm
- Cable connector
- M23 PRO
- shielded: yes
- Screw locking
- No. of pos.: 8+1
- type of contact: Pin
- Crimp connection
- cable diameter range: 3 mm ... 15 mm
• Solutions with cross-manufacturer compatibility for standard and fast locking systems
• Reliable under the harshest conditions: cable connectors with vibration brake
• Modern, consistent design for highly convenient operation
• Easy, cost-effective cable assembly: uniform shielding of M17 to M40
Training Data Goes here
-40 °C ... 125 °C
Standards and Regulations
WARNING: The connectors may not be plugged in or disconnected under load. Ignoring the warning or improper use may damage persons and/or property.
• WARNING: Commission properly functioning products only. The products must be regularly inspected for damage. Decommission defective products immediately. Replace damaged products. Repairs are not possible.
• WARNING: Only electrically qualified personnel may install and operate the product. They must observe the following safety notes. The qualified personnel must be familiar with the basics of electrical engineering. They must be able to recognize and prevent danger. The relevant symbol on the packaging indicates that only personnel familiar with electrical engineering are allowed to install and operate the product.
• The products are suitable for applications in plant, controller, and electrical device engineering.
• When operating the connectors in outdoor applications, they must be separately protected against environmental influences.
• Assembled products may not be manipulated or improperly opened.
• Only use mating connectors that are specified in the technical data of the standards listed (e.g. the ones listed in the product accessories online at phoenixcontact.com/products).
• When using the product in direct connection with third-party manufacturers, the user is responsible.
• For operating voltages > 50 V AC, conductive connector housings must be grounded
• Ensure that the protective or functional ground has been properly connected.
• VDE 0100/1.97 § 4126.96.36.199 and DIN EN 60 204/11.98 § 14.1.3 are applicable when combining several circuits in a cable and/or connector
• Only use tools recommended by Phoenix Contact
• The installation notes/Design In documents online on the download page at phoenixcontact.com/products must be observed for this product.
• Operate the connector only when it is fully plugged in and interlocked.
• Ensure that when laying the cable, the tensile load on the connectors does not exceed the upper limit specified in the standards.
• Observe the minimum bending radius of the cable. Lay the cable without twisting it.
• The connector warms up in normal operation. Depending on the ambient conditions, the surface of the connector can continue to warm up. In this case, the user is responsible for posting warnings (e.g. DIN EN ISO 13732-1:2008-12).
Data of the insulating body
Order information: Order crimp contacts 8 x Ø 1 mm, 1 x Ø 2 mm separately
Contact connection method
Type of contacts
Number of positions
Direction of rotation
Contact diameter of power contacts
Litz wire cross section of power contacts min.
Litz wire cross section of power contacts max.
Rated current for power contacts
for max. connection cross section
Rated surge voltage
Degree of pollution
Contact diameter of signal contacts
Litz wire cross section of signal contacts min.
Litz wire cross section of signal contacts max.
Nominal current per signal contact
Rated voltage of signal contact
Type of locking
Degree of protection (when plugged in)
IP66 / IP68 (2 m / 24 h)
Cable seal data
3 mm ... 15 mm (Universal gasket)
Environmental Product Compliance
Environmentally friendly use period: unlimited = EFUP-e
No hazardous substances above threshold values